Ensafe consultants are delighted to announce the acquisition of REC Limited.
The expertise and additional coverage provided by REC now further cements the Ensafe Group’s position as a leading national training and environmental services provider.
This strategic partnership reflects the diverse needs of both companies’ commercial and retail customers who expect and receive professional consultancy support and effective project management.
The Ensafe Group now have over 251 regionally deployed personnel, supported by operational colleagues based in Manchester, Northampton, Croydon, Plymouth, Ripponden, East Kilbride, Stanstead and Winchester, with state-of-the-art laboratory, reporting, and training facilities at key regional offices.
The Ensafe Group is a growing organisation who are accredited by UKAS and NEBOSH, with a highly-qualified and professional team now delivering a comprehensive range of tailored services, including:
- Geo-environmental consultancy and project management
- Asbestos consultancy and project management
- Expert witness services
- Legionella consultancy and project management
- Fire risk consultancy and project management
- Contaminated land consultancy
- CDM consultancy training and site audit services
- Occupational health and safety training and audit services
- Street Works consultancy
- ISO support services
Should you require further information please contact Mr Francis Price, Managing Director, Ensafe Consultants. firstname.lastname@example.org