At Ensafe we have the capability to analyse hundreds of samples, all carried out with our commitment to quality. We are independently assured through membership of the Asbestos in Materials Scheme (AIMS) and United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) accreditation bulk analysis and sampling procedures.
At Ensafe we have the capability to analyse hundreds of samples, all carried out with our commitment to quality. We are independently assured through membership of the Regular Inter-laboratory Counting Exchange (RICE) scheme and United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) accreditation, for surveying, fibre counting, bulk analysis and sampling procedures.
In addition to this:
- The laboratory is UKAS (ISO 17025) accredited.
- All our bulk analysts hold the P401 qualification.
- We aim to analyse 250-300 samples per day.
- We have an internal process, which ensures samples are analysed and reported to meet our clients Service Level Agreements.
- We provide 1 hour, 24 hour, 5 day, 7 day & 10 day turnaround, but always aim to meet the requirements of our clients.
- We can provide electronic and/or hard copies of certificates.
- Asbestos is identified using Polarising Light Microscopy and dispersion staining techniques.
We are also fully assessed by UKAS and accredited to ISO 17025 for sampling of bulk materials for asbestos identification.
All our expertly trained laboratory consultants are trained to ensure there is no limit on the number of samples collected and all lab analysts hold the BOHS proficiency module P401 – ‘Identification of Asbestos in Bulk Samples’
Ensafe Consultants operate under the Health and Safety Executive Guidance HSG248 using the polarised light microscopy method to deliver accurate and consistent results.
We work together with our clients to plan and deliver results in line with their requirements. If needed, we provide a fast track service of delivering results within the hour (dependent on samples).