Ensafe Consultants considers one of its greatest assets to be its staff and the contribution they make to the business on a day to day basis. Ensafe has a formalised appraisal system which actively encourages career development which is both employee and management led. Our dedicated Training Department focuses on encouraging career and role progression to benefit both business and individual development. Ensafe has a very inclusive environment and actively encourages staff participation and feedback when making decisions which affect everyone.
We are currently working with Investors in People to achieve accreditation and are actively encouraging all of our staff to play a part in this. As an Ensafe employee you will have access to a competitive salary and the opportunity to join our group personal pension scheme which has the added benefit of a death in service payment and as an employee you will also have access to corporate discount and private healthcare. We have additional benefits associated to specific roles such as company vehicles and mobile phones and are constantly looking at new opportunities.
Ensafe Consultants is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We actively work together across the nation, within our business, employees are at the heart of what we do. Culture and collaboration are key! This is an exciting time to join our business as we focus on creating a competitive and sustainable organisation which balances business direction with personal career goals to achieve great results. If you feel you can make a contribution please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
The purpose of the job is to carry out asbestos surveys ensuring the company delivers services effectively, profitably and in full accordance with Ensafe Consultants policies, procedures and quality systems.
The key responsibilities are:
- Delivering all aspects of operational site requirements in surveying, resurveying, re inspections and assisting on surveys whilst training. Assisting with the mentoring and coaching of less experienced site staff including technical training when experienced. Providing on site client liaison, communicating with other Ensafe team members, problem solving on site and ensuring the jobs are finished to the clients satisfaction in accordance with Ensafe proposals, quality, policy and cost requirements. Completing all paperwork correctly and in a timely manner and completing all QC requirements, report signing and training records in the same timely manner.
The key skills are:
- Good people and communication skills
- Strong asbestos technical skills, including an understanding of quality systems.
- An understanding of commercial requirements
- Ability to complete paperwork, IT and records in a timely and accurate manner
- Be innovative and able to problem solve
- Good judgement and decision-making skills
- Excellent client management skills
- Good time management skills and application
- Ability to represent Ensafe in a positive manner to clients, suppliers, colleagues and public.
Requires BOHS P402 (or Equivalent)
Salary: Negotiable and competitive depending on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Carry out air monitoring, analysis and basis project management of remedial and removal works ensuring the company delivers services effectively, profitably and in full accordance with Ensafe Consultants policies, procedures and quality systems.
- ·Deliver the analytical aspects of operational site requirements on the client account, contract or client site that you are responsible for
- · Assist with the mentoring/coaching of less experienced site staff
- · Provide on site client liaison, communicating with other Ensafe team members, problem solving on site and ensuring the jobs are finished to the client’s satisfaction in accordance with Ensafe proposals, quality, and policy and cost requirements.
- · Complete all paperwork correctly and in a timely manner and completing all QC requirements, report signing, training records in the same timely manner.
- · Excellent accuracy and attention to detail, strong judgement and decision making skills, excellent time management skill and ability to innovate and problem solve.
- · Basic mathematical skills
- · Good communicator
- · Appropriate driving ability.
Your Key Duties:
- Comply with all quality and technical procedures whilst undertaking the analytical elements of PM works. You will also be expected to coach, train and on site manage less experienced staff if required
- Carry out sampling of airborne dust for the determination of levels of respirable fibres (Air monitoring) in accordance with current health and safety executive guidance HSG248, ‘Analysts Guide’.
- Assist as required with the four stages of site reoccupation following removal or remedial work on asbestos containing materials and to ensure that they are carried out in accordance with current health and safety executive guidance HSG248, ‘Analysts Guide’.
Requires BOHS P403 & P404 (Or Equivalent)
Competitive Salary - Depending on Experience
Job Type: Full-time
Here at Ensafe Consultants our vision is to be the go-to global provider of quality specialist occupational health, safety and environmental consultancy services.
Now Hiring: Trainee Asbestos Surveyors
- Assist qualified surveyors/consultants with conducting asbestos surveys.
- Learn all quality and technical procedures, when and prior to performing duties.
- Gain full understanding of all legislation and work toward gaining a thorough understanding of asbestos surveying and gaining the P402 Building Surveys and Bulk Sampling for Asbestos.
- Provide assistance and support to the qualified consultants and assigned survey teams through inputting site data taken from surveys into a bespoke database while on site.
- Undertake and pro-actively participate in the programme of training, ensuring that training records and sheets are completed and returned to the Training Administrator .
- Take photographs of site locations in line with recognised process and procedure and upload site data/photographs onto internal system post survey.
- Undertake and fulfil all necessary administrative duties including completion of timesheets, overtime and expenses claims, mileage records and any other requirement detailed within the control manual or as directed by the management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively to a wide variety of people, including good written and presentation skills.
- Highly enthusiastic and motivated, with initiative to innovate and problem solve.
- Appropriate driving ability.
- Good record keeping skills and high level of IT literacy with ability to manage and present scientific data in a clear and concise manner.
Your Key Duties:
- Draw site plans detailing where samples are taken from and to become competent in the use of AutoCAD.
- Input site data taken from surveys into a bespoke database while on site and upload site data and photographs on to internal system post survey.
- Communicate internally with colleagues appropriately and to communicate externally with clients/suppliers or the general public professionally and in accordance with Ensafe Consultants conditions of service.
- Work towards gaining a thorough understanding of asbestos surveying so that they may gain the P402 Building Surveys and Bulk Sampling for Asbestos qualification.
Job Type: Full-time
Starting Salary: £18,000.00 /year - Increasing with Authorisations following P402 Qualification