Ensafe is one of the leading providers of advice on expert witness cases in the UK. With over 20 years experience in the asbestos industry, our experts have provided evidence for a wide range of cases in areas such as asbestos contamination, surveying, removal and other asbestos related issues.
Our highly trained consultants have carried out Expert Witness Training to ensure they are competent in their understanding of the strict guidelines of the Expert Witness role within the UK court system.
Ensafe expert witnesses quickly identify legislation breaches in potential defence/mitigation cases using industry knowledge of best practice.
Our advice is completely impartial and we place great importance on the integrity service we provide.
Ensafe expert witness services include:
- Advising organisations of their duties under the current asbestos legislation
- Advice on asbestos-related legislation including personal injury claims, contamination of buildings/land and breaches of regulations
- Undertaking site inspections
- Reviewing witness statements
- Assessments of negligence
- Breaches of legislation
- Writing up expert witness reports
- Asbestos litigation matters