Ensafe’s Statement of GDPR Compliance
This data protection statement ensures Ensafe Consultants;
- Complies with GDPR 2016/679 and industry good practice
- Protects the rights of individuals who work for or are associated with the company
- Has suitable protection to protect against data breaches
- Is transparent about how it stores and processes personal data
- Protects itself from the risks of a data breach
Ensafe Consultants in accordance with the various Articles of GDPR (2016/679);
- Any personal data, be that from internal staffing regimes or external client / supplier information shall be lawfully obtained, with consent and only used for the purposes agreed.
- The period for which the data is stored and the method used to destroy will be fully transparent and agreed within the consent process.
- All stored data will be done so in a secured and compliant manner to prevent unauthorised access.
- Personal data stored by Ensafe will be fully encrypted inclusive of all data back-up systems.
- If at any stage the personal data is deemed inaccurate, correction of this data will take place forthwith with the guidance and consent of the data source.
- The release of personal data will be controlled by the data controller, with suitable authority obtained from the data source.
- Sensitive data will only be stored in a manner not relating specifically to individual.
- Where third party data is supplied to Ensafe as a means of undertaking site based activities. Compliance to the clients own GDPR procedures will be assessed at pre contract or contract review stages. Third party data will be stored for no longer than is necessary for the specific purposes for which the data was supplied.
- Ensafe does not transfer European Data outside the European Economic Area
- In the unlikely event of a personal data breach Ensafe will notify the supervisory authority within 72 hours of the breach occurring. If deemed necessary, notification of the data breach shall be sent to the data sources.
Corporate Policy on Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking.
Ensafe Consultants is committed to maintaining and enforcing effective systems and controls to ensure compliance with Modern Slavery Act 2015
We recognise modern slavery is a criminal activity and a violation of human rights. The deprivation of a person’s liberty by another in order to exploit them for personal or commercial gain is unacceptable. For these reasons, slavery and human trafficking is a matter of zero tolerance within the company and endorsed by this Policy.
It is our approach to comply with all laws and regulations relevant to our business in which we operate to and endeavour to ensure slavery, servitude and forced or compulsory labour is not taking place anywhere within our own business, our contractors we use and in any of our supply chains.
We undertake all reasonable and practical steps, including a vigorous contractor and supplier approval process to ensure our approach is reflected in that of the organisations that we are working with or associated with.
To ensure that our standards are being implemented throughout the businesses of our suppliers and that local legislation and regulations are complied with by using agile inspections and audit.
We operate a whistleblowing policy and system to allow concerns to be raised sensitively and we will assess any instances of non-compliance on a case-by-case basis and will take appropriate remedial action.